The First Road Warrior Round Table Recap
11 Feb 2020
Were you able to attend our last roundtable?
Here are a few of the points that we discussed at the last very educational meeting. .
- Is it okay to charge for a "Bad Address" and how to you explain that?
- Should you establish yourself as an LLC or Corporation?
- What are some ways that our panelists get reviews?
- What are some challenges with road rage and how do you handle these confrontations?
- How should we position our marketing to different types of clients? Personal Injust lawyer vs Family Law, Vs Civil
- How Do you Handle Your Workflow?
- What are the best ways to skip trace someone?
- How to build a brand
and Much Much more...
The goal of these monthly sessions is to increase the level of knowledge everyone has about vital topics to our profession. If you are a process server, private investigator or other legal support professional you should be in these meetings. Attendance to the webinar is FREE to all when you register below.
Those of you that attended our First Round Warrior Round Table I want to just say thank you for supporting this new initiative.
It is our goal to help new and aspiring process servers to learn the skills needed to stay safe and serve properly each and every day.
If you missed out on the special offer that our guest Niki from Delvepoint presented, It's not too late! Simply send her an email and tell her you want the "ROADWARRIOR2020 Special."
New and Returning Customers will get:
- 100 Free Credits
- 2-week trial (Usually You Only Get One Week)
- One on One Skip Trace Training Consultation with one of their specialists.
Again, contact Niki McKinnell at email@example.com or give her a call at 850-325-9202
Say "I want the ROADWARRIOR2020 Special" to get this very special offer and then you can finally get the one that got away!